Monday 11 June 2012

AVOID "BEABA" BABYCOOK PRODUCTS


Beaba Babycook Duo Gypsy was a bad buy and I would avoid wasting your money on an expensive product (£169.99), which does not do what it says.

What made it worse was, the company's attitude to my complaint. Beaba was incredibly patronising, high-handed and basically rude.

They made out that my daughter (for whom I'd bought the machine) and myself, did not know how to use it (even though I told them we had followed the instructions) and kept copying and pasting their sales blurb back at me.

It was bought to help prepare meals for weaning, but the food kept sticking to the sides of the pots after steaming and had to be opened and rearranged many times. So, it was back to the good old conventional methods!

Thank goodness for the site where I bought it.

thekiddiestore.co.uk instantly understood and told me to return it and gave me a refund.

Well done and thank you, great customer service.

I will use thekiddiestore.co.uk again, as that's what happens when you get it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment